CD Release @ Patterson in Baltimore 6/2/06

  • Rufus Juskus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I know there's enough lunacy in this world, and we'll be contributing our share tomorrow night at the Patterson in Baltimore.

      Fyi, the Patterson is an old movie theater that the Creative Alliance bought and totally refurbished into a creative arts center. It's an ideal space for a concert, and that's where we'll be, Joanne singing her songs and releasing her new CD (See Your Face), and me doing sound.

      Come by if you get the urge.

      Many thanks!

      -Rufus Juskus

      JOANNE JUSKUS "SEE YOUR FACE" CD RELEASE CONCERT - 6/2/06

      Friday, June 2, 2006
      8 pm
      Creative Alliance at the Patterson
      3134 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD 21224

      Featuring Joanne Juskus, her band and guest musicians and dancers
      With Special Guest Satabdi Express

      Tickets: $12 / $10 CA members & students
      A portion of the proceeds benefit Baltimore's Health Care for the Homeless, Inc., providing health-related services, education, and advocacy to reduce the incidence and burdens of homelessness.

      Tickets available (along with directions to the Patterson) online at http://www.missiontix.com/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=4684 or by phone at 410-276-1651. Doors open at 7 pm.