Justin Trawick Group at the Velvet Lounge Wed March 1st! (Upbeat Acoustic Rock)

  • mrjustinlawrence
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hey MMS!

      Just wanted to tell you all that I will be at the Velvet Lounge
      Wednesday night, March 1st, at 9pm playing with my band for an
      hour. My band will consist of drums, upright bass, cello, and
      guitar...and what the heck...i guess I'll sing too. My friend Laura
      Brino will be there as well doing some backup and who knows...maybe
      a special guest or two.

      Check out my music at www.myspace.com/justintrawick. I'm always
      looking for more players to play with (mandolin, guitar, banjo, etc)
      if anyone likes the music and is looking to get in a band.

      Hope to see you at the Velvet Lounge Wednesday March 1st (for alot
      of you that's going to be "tonight"). 9pm and only for an hour so
      get there early! www.velvetloungedc.com.

      Thanks,

      Justin Trawick
      www.myspace.com/justintrawick