Joe Chiocca Band Tonight 12-1-05 @ Bistro Europa - 9:30pm!

  • The Joe Chiocca Band
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Joe Chiocca Band

      If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
      -Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

      It’s the first Thursday of the month and usually we’d be at King St. Blues,
      BUT! We have moved up the block, and from now on we are playing
      our Thursdays at Bistro Europa!
      So, please join us at 9:30pm, tonight and let’s rock out with our…nevermind
      See you there!!!

      Bistro Europa

      </< B>
      www.thejoechioccaband.com</ B>

      Old Town Alexandria's Favorite Local Band!!!