Stand-in bassist needed

  • paulF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Philosophic goth/heavy Celtic band needs fill-in bass
      player for potential DC/Balto/NYC gigs.
      Our regular bassist's work schedule causes conflicts
      and as a result, is unavailable for 25-40% of the
      shows we could book. You'd have to learn approx. 14
      originals & a couple of covers. As stated, this would
      be a temp basis......at least to start.
      www.thegroaning.com

      Reply to me and/or powers515@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com