The Jet Age-Black Cat-Tonight-8:30 SHARP

  • Pete Nuwayser
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:51 AM
      Imagine my surprise when I learned that The Jet Age are one of only two
      local openers for the entire Wedding Present U.S. tour. Yeah, yeah,
      blah, blah, aren't we great, yada yada. Not saying that. But we could
      certainly use your support, so please come check it out.

      Also tonight is the last night of Crystal Skulls' opening spot on the
      tour. Check them out here:
      http://www.crystalskullsonline.com

      The Jet Age open for The Wedding Present and Crystal Skulls
      Tonight on the Black Cat Mainstage
      1811 14th Street NW (between S & T)
      Washington, DC
      $15 / All Ages
      8:30PM SHARP!

      Earplugs are cool, fingers in ears are NOT.

      http://thejetage.net
      http://www.blackcatdc.com (hey I remembered the other dot this time!)

      Thank you.
      Pete