Re: [arlingtonmusicscene.com] Contract attached

  • Lianna1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Here's what our band uses.  We formed an LLC (Limited Liability Company) but this should be fine if you just change the names, etc. Feel free to ask any questions.

      Hope it helps!

      Lianna (me, Seth, Dave & Arch)
      http://www.liannaonline.com
      (NEW SITE!!)
      2003 Washing Area Music Association New Artist Wammie Nominee

      In a message dated 3/31/2005 6:22:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, brian@... writes:
      Hey AMS,

      My band has been asked to provide a contract for a private gig up in Maryland.  Wondering if anybody knew of any packaged contracts (like the blank rental agreements they have at office depot) that are good for locking a gig.  I'd imagine anybody that's played a private office party or a wedding might be able to point me in the right direction?

      Thanks in advance!

      Brian
      Minus Wiley