2X the fun - YaskY at Front Page - Wednesday&Sunday

  • Kiran Kairab
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hey everybody,

      Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving holiday and are well rested and fed.  Now its time to take it up a notch and get off the couch and come out to the Front Page in Arlington on Wilson Boulevard. Here is the lineup for this week . . .

      Wednesday Night at the Front Page
      Kiran & Kevin - Y-ask-Y (www.y-ask-y.com)
      Live Music from 9 - midnight
      Dollar Draft drink specials
      DC Hotspot Event

      Sunday at the Front Page
      SUICIDE SUNDAY
      All new Minkevent to bring in the holiday season
      Kiran & Kevin - Y-ask-Y - playing from 4 - 7PM (www.y-ask-y.com)
      Full Bloody Mary Bar
      Drink Specials

      For all of you who haven't made it out during the week because of your work schedules - we hope you can rally for the Sunday event!  Both will be a great time and we look forward to seeing you there!

      Have a great week,
      Kiran