Thank You from the Issue

  • Carl Raether
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      The Issue would just like to say a big THANK YOU to
      all the folks who made it out to see us at Jaxx last
      night.

      We also wanna say a big THANK YOU to Abrasion (I think
      that's how you spell it) for sticking around to watch
      us last night.

      Just to clarify about last night, we didn't actually
      have our round. 2 bands had to cancel, one because of
      a car crash, and one because they were disorganized.

      However, we and Abrasion both got just play last night
      and have some fun.

      So everyone stay tuned. We'll be back at Jaxx real
      soon, and out about as well.

      Carl

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Carl Raether
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        The ISSUE would like to extend a big thank you to
        everyone who came out to see us play at Jaxx last
        night.

        We had a lot of fun, played a great set, saw 3 great
        bands play, and met some really cool people last
        night.

        Our next show is going to be on Friday, Oct. 11 at
        Staccatto in Adam's Morgan.

        Staccatto is located at 2006 18th Street, Washington
        DC.

        Stay tuned for more details.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com