Joe Chiocca Band- Tonight @Bistro Europa & Tomorrow @ Art on the Ave!

  • The Joe Chiocca Band
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Joe Chiocca Band

      Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
      Hippo Birdie Deer Nancy
      Hippo Birdie Two Ewes

      The Joe Chiocca Band invites you to come and celebrate our new friend
      Nancy�s birthday! As usual the rock and roll starts at 10pm and
      It�s going to be a dancing, yelling, sweaty, love-fest like you�ve never seen!
      JCB will also be performing tomorrow at the Del Ray�s
      Art on the Avenue. We start at 12noon and play for 45 minutes.
      So shake off that hangover and come enjoy a beautiful day
      of arts, crafts and music! 10am to 6pm. It�s always a lot of fun!
      See you tonight and tomorrow!!!

      www.thejoechioccaband.com</ B></ B>

      Old Town Alexandria's Favorite Local Band!!!

      Do you Yahoo!?