Re: [arlingtonmusicscene.com] iTunes Northern Virginia iMix

  • revry
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      The Northern Virginia Music iMix now features more songs from local
      scene artists: Emmet
      Swimming, Pat McGee Band, and Chris Hartwell.

      Once again, if you have music on iTunes Music Store and want to be
      included in the iMix,
      drop me a line, and I'll drop the 99 cents. The mix will show up on
      each artist's album
      page, and will enable everyone to help publicize each other.

      Also, please click the rating button while you're looking at it! If
      lots of people do this it
      might make the Apple iMix top 100...

      If you have iTunes installed, you can get there by pasting this in
      your web browser:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/
      viewPublishedPlaylist?id=17138

      -=-Ron--=-
    • revry
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2004
        Today's iTunes Music Store iMix Top 100 listing (Top Rated) features
        the Northern Virginia
        Music iMix! If you haven't rated it, yet, please do! If you have
        iTunes installed, you can get
        there by pasting this in your web browser:
        http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa
        /viewPublishedPlaylist?id=17138

        Once again, if you have music on iTunes Music Store and want to be
        included in the iMix, drop me a line, and I'll drop the 99 cents.
        The mix will show up on
        each artist's album page, and will enable everyone to help publicize
        each other.

        Last night I added a song by Nikki Rouse, bringing the number of
        songs in the iMix to 12.

        Spread the word!
        -=-Ron-=-