J.P. McDermott & Western Bop - Half Moon BBQ next Saturday April 10

  • J.P. McDermott
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      It will be a rockin' good time next Saturday night at the good old Half Moon Barbecue in Silver Spring when we're back in the Back Room!

      SATURDAY APRIL 10
      HALF MOON BARBECUE
      8235 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD
      301-585-3259
      9:30 PM
      Unaccompanied Ladies, Couples, and Single Gentlemen Admitted Free of Charge

      The Half Moon is one of the best Western Bop rooms in town -- the sound is great, there's a bit of room to dance, the food and drink are of the highest caliber, and the crowd is fun.  Search high and low and you won't find a cheaper admission!

      We always have a ball at the Half Moon, and hope you'll join us there next week.  Be sure and mark your calendar now -- this is last chance I'll get to send out a reminder before then!

      J.P. McDermott
      Red-Hot Rockabilly & Vintage Honky Tonk
      jp@... or westernbop@...
      www.westernbop.com
      MP3s at http://westernbop.iuma.com

      PREVIEWS OF COMING ATTRACTIONS
      Saturday April 10:  Half Moon BBQ, Silver Spring, MD
      Thursday April 22:  Royal Lee Bar & Grill, Arlington, VA
      Saturday April 24:  Austin Grill, Silver Spring, MD
      Saturday May 1:  Frederick Keys Stadium, Frederick, MD
      Saturday May 8: Half Moon BBQ, Silver Spring, MD
      Friday May 14: Full Moon Saloon, Baltimore, MD
      Friday May 21: Austin Grill, Silver Spring, MD
      Friday May 28:  The Moose Lodge, Silver Spring, MD
      Saturday June 11: Half Moon BBQ, Silver Spring, MD
      Friday June 18: The Moose Lodge, Silver Spring, MD
      Friday June 25: Austin Grill, Silver Spring, MD
      Saturday July 17:  Road Agents Rumble, Hartford, CT