Re: [MetRec] How to deal with gamma

  • maziek
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2012
      2012/11/27 sirko@... <sirko@...>

      In the meantime, you should measure a new reference image with RefStars
      (using the correct gamma values) and then take the ref file from the
      next really clear night.

      Yeah. My kingdom for a clear night ;) ...

      --
      best, maziekĀ
    • nz_observatory
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
        Hi.

        It's great to see you guys are still active. It will be good to know I will (hopefully!) have your help when I finally get my own system installed! :)