Re: [MetRec] Image intensifier problem

  • sirko@molau.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
      Hi Maziek,

      my old 25 mm MCP showed a similar behaviour before it died. For some
      months, it sometimes did not start when I supplied the power, so I had
      to switch off/on the power again, and at some time it did not start at
      all anymore. So I keep my finger crossed for your XX-1332. Well, at
      least you can easily get a replacement these days at "reasonable" prices.

      Best,
      Sirko

      * Sirko Molau * *
      * Abenstalstr. 13b * __ *
      * D-84072 Seysdorf * " 2B v 2B " *
      * Germany * *
      * phone: +49-8752-869437 * Shakespeare *
      * email: sirko@... * *
      * www : www.molau.de * *