Re: [MetRec] Image intensifier problem

  • Ed Majden
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
          I've also had this happen.  Are you using a battery or adjustable regulated power supply?  If the latter, turn up the voltage slightly, not too much.  That seems to work for me.  Let me know if that helps.
      Ed

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
        Hi, I use adjustable precise power supply. XX1332 manual says voltage should be 6,5 - 6,75 V. My p. supply is adjusted to 6,62V.

        --
        best, maziek

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
          Hi Maziek,

          my old 25 mm MCP showed a similar behaviour before it died. For some
          months, it sometimes did not start when I supplied the power, so I had
          to switch off/on the power again, and at some time it did not start at
          all anymore. So I keep my finger crossed for your XX-1332. Well, at
          least you can easily get a replacement these days at "reasonable" prices.

          Best,
          Sirko

          * Sirko Molau * *
          * Abenstalstr. 13b * __ *
          * D-84072 Seysdorf * " 2B v 2B " *
          * Germany * *
          * phone: +49-8752-869437 * Shakespeare *
          * email: sirko@... * *
          * www : www.molau.de * *