      From: maziek
      Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 11:44 AM
      Subject: [MetRec] Image intensifier problem

      I have a problem with image intensifier device XX1332 series. From time to time it does not start (output screen does not glow), when voltage is supplied. In this case there is no power consumption at all (no electric current, even very small). Does anybody know anything about this issue?

      best, maziek

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic