Re: SOI continues downward trend

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 8:44 PM
      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., fredwx <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I have uploaded the latest SOI table and chart which shows a
      > continued downward trend in the 30day and 90day average. A sign of
      > coming El Nino??

      In my view--no.

      We still will see a drop in flaring coming and we haven't see TS
      yet. Once they come in the E Pac and exit, then let's see. We had
      an almost nuetral reading only a few days ago and there is more
      flaring. Flaring dies and this "echo" ends and watch what happens.
      Still looks La Nada, for a number of reasons, like no Rossby waves,
      deep temps cold and yet two more C bergs calved.