Re: Link on IR space readings

    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2002
      The Aqua spacecraft mentioned in that article was successfully
      launched from Vandeberg AFB on May 4th into a 438 mile, sun
      synchronous polar orbit. Here's the Aqua homepage :
      http://eos-pm.gsfc.nasa.gov/ .
    • fredwx
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2002
        It sure does look like the SOI went negative big time since the 9th.
        I just uploaded a file with the data and a chart.

        Fred