    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2002
      The geomagnetic and solar radiation storms of earlier this week have
      died down, but there is still some noteworthy activity. Judging from
      the solar wind speed and density, I'd say we're now entering the high
      speed solar wind stream from the coronal hole I mentioned a couple of
      days ago. There haven't been any aurora watches posted, but that
      could change, so stay tuned. There are a few sunspot groups visible
      this evening, but none of them look as if they have any real
      flare-generating potential at this time.

      IMF Orientation : 3.1 nT South

      Conditions for the last 24 hours :
      Space weather for the past 24 hours has been minor. Solar radiation
      storms reaching the S1 level occurred.

      Solar activity is expected to continue at low levels. Isolated low
      c-class flares are expected.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to become unsettled with isolated
      active periods. A recurrent coronal hole is moving into a
      geoeffectively favorable position; expect disturbed conditions to
      develop this period.