More looking WAY behind to see ahead.

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2002
      You know those haliophiles--those archae I have been talking about?
      Methanogens, sulfur loving, salt loving microbes?

      Well, the methanogens are closest in relation to the progonate, as
      far as DNA evidence is concerned. Then the salt loving are next,
      followed by the sulfur loving. One DNA paleo biologist thinks the
      sulfur loving should have their own evolutionary branch because there
      is RNA with what are called introns, or coding spaces between
      messages. These spaces add to the complexity and evolutionary
      capabilities -- their morphing abilities, but also increase the time
      and energy required for cell division.

      And of course I think the methanogens and salt loving archae are
      symbiotic and genetically close due to the mechanism I have
      described--in-so-far as induction and salt water are connected and a
      wet patch feedback will necessarily denote a dry, salty patch, along
      with a range of temperature conditions where the hydrates don't
      freeze too much or melt too much. IOW, if the ice on land forms it
      depressurizes the hydrates and it dries out and gets cold so that
      there can be no precip, in the form of snow or otherwise, and if it
      gets too warm the hydrates melt and the water in the air as a GHG
      fails and it cools and so forth. It is chaos MODULATED. It's like
      if you come up randomly, chaotically with any number if I can come up
      with the reverse number there will always be homeostasis.

      Chaos idiots are completely wrong because you can't have equillibrium
      AND chaos. It is either one over the other. If it is a butterfly's
      battering wings, it is really the wind you speak of, not the
      butterfly. Mars and Venus are enough to show that . . .

      Anyway, what I was thinking about wasn't the sulfur loving
      extremophiles either. There is sweet crude that came in climate in a
      region without much sulphur, or low sulfur coal--same deal, which
      helps explain why these archae may have had to evolve more complex
      genetics to survive. But the symbiotic thing is still there, which
      is due, in my view, to the sulphur as a phase change temp dropper of
      cirrus and what sulphur does to weathering as well as biological
      relationships. So, there is some connection, but not like the salt
      loving archae, and the genetic pattern matches that.

      No. What I was thinking about is that if methanogens were the closet
      to the first known anscester, then archae then tells us much about
      modulation. And they do.

      These are creatures able, even under the much cooler conditions of
      billions of years ago, which evolved to live in the most extreme
      conditions. Those are the kinds of conditions against which they
      then evolved to modulate, and really, their extreme ability to
      survive shows the chaotic past they had to modulate. It's just more
      biological proof . . .
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2002
        Almost from your forecast, B-1, of the flaring and sun spots cooling
        their heals:

        Look at the latest from Queensland:

        Date Tahiti Darwin Daily** 30 dayAv.SOI 90 dayAv.SOI

        5-Apr-2002 1011.43 1010.55 -10.90 -9.17 -0.07

        6-Apr-2002 1013.36 1011.45 -3.40 -9.46 -0.20

        7-Apr-2002 1014.15 1011.60 1.10 -9.46 -0.17

        8-Apr-2002 1013.91 1010.15 9.90 -8.91 -0.0

        See that 9.9--that's a La Nina wind!!!!!!!!

        HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA.

        That means there is an EASTWARD wind over waters in the warm
        equatorial Pacific. Electrically, by Fleming's right hand rul, watch
        how quickly those warm anomalies say BYE BYE!!!

        ROFLMFAO. NOAA--WRONG. Daly--WRONG. Dr. Gray (weak El Nino)--WRONG.

        Daly dedicates half is site to his El Nino prediction--wrong headed
        as it may be. Which is interesting because as he comes to the US as
        the triumphant so called skeptic (he's really a fascist skeptic), he
        has this mud in his face. Can't say I fell too sorry.