Re: Gaia box

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
      Good question, Fred.

      Fu's data set is essentially the same as Lindzen's and therefore
      ignores direction of current, which can be east and west where the
      study occurred. What I suggest is the sum of the forcings, with
      electrical enhancement or without it, differs from what the forcing
      would be without the electrical currents, such that it actually
      appears as a "box" you can see. That box exists exactly where cirrus
      clouds would exist to be moved electrically.