Re: We sure got some

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., pawnfart <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > rain with this solor activity, there, B-1.

      Its been beautiful here the last couple of days, although the mornings
      have been cooler than normal.

      > Well, I see that from the SST anomaly page not only did they not
      > update it but the main picture in the front has been moved back to
      > 2/11!!!!!

      I don't know, I think cover-up may be to strong. They may have missed
      an El-Nino call, but its certainly no surprise that weathermen (and
      oceanographers) miss it sometimes. Why don't you e-mail them and ask
      them what the story is with the missing days?