We sure got some

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
      rain with this solor activity, there, B-1.

      Well, I see that from the SST anomaly page not only did they not
      update it but the main picture in the front has been moved back to
      2/11!!!!!

      http://psbsgi1.nesdis.noaa.gov:8080/PSB/EPS/SST/climo.html

      Some major CYA going on over the botched El Nino call.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
        --- In methanehydrateclub@y..., pawnfart <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > rain with this solor activity, there, B-1.

        Its been beautiful here the last couple of days, although the mornings
        have been cooler than normal.

        > Well, I see that from the SST anomaly page not only did they not
        > update it but the main picture in the front has been moved back to
        > 2/11!!!!!

        I don't know, I think cover-up may be to strong. They may have missed
        an El-Nino call, but its certainly no surprise that weathermen (and
        oceanographers) miss it sometimes. Why don't you e-mail them and ask
        them what the story is with the missing days?