Hurricane predictions and Solar orbitals

  • HUP HUP
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
      It is pretty amazing to see what is never questionned and beautiful
      to know there are people who devote their time to uncovering some of
      the pieces, rather than creating a maze of them in political agendas.

      Although I have noticed geomagnetic fluctuations with near earth
      asteroids crossing earths path, in my research in that near sun
      bodies and solar events/fades during these passbys, bring more
      realization/energies into everyday life. I guess people have been a
      little bit more interested in researching asteroid Apophis 2004 MN4
      in 2036!?

      It's suprising most do not realize or they tend to think it's a silly
      idea that planets and other even smaller mass orbitals crossing earth
      and our suns path could bring such global dynamics. Instead, most
      focus on this Apophis collision that is by far, NOT the closest
      asteroid to orbit the earth and seems to be of no danger according to
      the JPL asteroid simulator!

      For this passing year of 2006, I collected as many documented orbits
      of Near sun/earth asteroids I could possibly find to current date. In
      my research and I have only included orbits that I assume to be
      reasonbly close in orbit to sun/earth and those of the larger
      magnitudes only. Some smaller asteroids extremely close like
      Asteroid 2004 XP14 on July 3, 2006 at a minimal earth distance of =
      0.002892 AU and 410 - 920m in size are documented in my studies.

      With this information I have been able to see a large pattern between
      geomagnetic effects and storms occurring here on earth. Although I
      have yet to learn about secular coordinates of these near orbiting
      asteroids.. when the solar wind is directed earthward, the pattern is
      pretty evident with the seasonal values taken into consideration.
      Seemingly predictable for my lack computational skills.

      If you're interested, a partial collection of 2006 near earth/sun
      events and my predictions can be seen here...
      http://www.subquanta.com

      This next link - http://www.huphup.com/wiki/index.php?-2006- is a
      collection of predictions I made sometimes many months before the
      dates occured. Unfortunately it is kind of an unorganised collection.
      I based my long range predictions on the near sun and earth asteroid
      events posted at www.subquanta.com. These events are also calculated
      pretty far into the future at http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2006
        In
        > my research and I have only included orbits that I assume to be
        > reasonbly close in orbit to sun/earth and those of the larger
        > magnitudes only.

        Do you ever use measures of moon rather than earth units?

        Some smaller asteroids extremely close like
        > Asteroid 2004 XP14 on July 3, 2006 at a minimal earth distance of =
        > 0.002892 AU and 410 - 920m in size are documented in my studies.
        >
        > With this information I have been able to see a large pattern
        between
        > geomagnetic effects and storms occurring here on earth. Although I
        > have yet to learn about secular coordinates of these near orbiting
        > asteroids.. when the solar wind is directed earthward, the pattern
        is
        > pretty evident with the seasonal values taken into consideration.

        During the hurricane season I tend to post mostly at TWC
        (http://www.weather.com/interact). There a poster named Jim Hughes
        has noted and I have confirmed with my observations of his findings
        that when the solar wind drops BELOW 500 km/sec that there are more
        favorable conditions for formation. IMHO this is do to first the
        high winds build up ionozation for couplings but then when the winds
        decrease the ionosphere becomes more stable and there you go.

        The reason I bring this up is he (Jim) made a prediction in 2005 that
        with a wind event that when it slowed below 500km/sec there would be
        a hurricane. There wasn't a hurricane and he was bashed. But I
        defended him all the way. As it turned out there was a huge rain
        event in Bombay where a yard of rain fell. It got to what I am very
        interested in, not so much what electrical conditions that the earth
        is presented from by space weather, but how the earth TAKES those
        inputs.