Re: [Methane Hydrate Club] Digest Number 831

  • Ronald Manzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      INTERESTING STORY, WHAT I COULD FOLLOW ALONG
      WITH.

      I NOTICED SOMETHING YEARS AGO YOU MIGHT BE
      INTERESTED IN.

      TAKE A GLOBE AND TURN IT "UPSIDE DOWN" IT WOULD
      APPEAR THE CONTINENTS ARE DRIPPING OUT OF THE
      SOUTH POLE.

      ALL DEVELOP A BULGE DUE TO THE EARTHS SPIN.

      THEY ALL HAVE A SMALL ISLAND NEAR THEIR "TAIL".
      THE FURTHE NORTH THE CONTINENT, THE SMALL ISLAND
      RIDES HIGHER UP THE "TAIL".

      AUSTRALIA IS STILL TOO FAR SOUTH TO GET A GOOD
      SPIN EFFECT. I ASSUME IT WILL END UP LOOKING
      LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.

      SO, THE NORTH POLE IS THE DRAIN SOUTH POLE IS THE
      FAUCET.

      I'VE READ THE SOUTH POLE MAGNET PUSHES WITH
      SLIGHTLY MORE FORCE THAN THE NORTH.

      THE NORTH POLE PULLS WITH SLIGHTLY MORE FORCE
      THAN THE SOUTH.

      THIS IS THEN, A SHAPING FORCE. LOOK AT THE
      DIRECTION OF RIVER FLOWS. RELATED TO THE MAGNETIC
      FIELD AT THE TIME OF ORIGIN ABOVE SURFACE, I
      THINK.

      IF THIS IS TRUE... WHERE IS NEW ZEALANDS
      "PARENT"?

      SO IT SEEMS TO ME THE GLOBE SHOULD BE DISPLAYED
      "UPSIDE DOWN".

      MEARTHSLAYER@...

      --- methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      http://mail.yahoo.com