    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      There sure isn't much to report, but I figured I'd better check in
      lest people think I've flown the coop! Looking at the X-ray plot over
      the last 24 hours was interesting. It was completely flat until an
      A-class flare finally produced at least a small amount of action.
      There is but a single very small sunspot region visible. Things could
      get a little more interesting in 48 to 72 hours as a solar wind gusts
      from a coronal hole that has rotated into an Earth-pointing position
      are projected to arrive.

      IMF Orientation : 0.8 nT North

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : A0

      Forecast for the next 24 hours

      Solar activity is expected to be very low.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to unsettled.