    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      Sorry for the long delay since my last report, but to tell you the
      truth, there hasn't been much to talk about. There is only a single
      sunspot region visible, and it doesn't appear to have the ability to
      generate a significant flare at this time. There is, however, at
      least a little something to make things a bit more interesting now. A
      small coronal hole has rotated into an Earth-pointing position. We
      should begin to see some solar wind gusts from it along about the 8th.

      IMF Orientation : 1.3 nT South

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : A8

      Solar activity is expected to be at very low to low levels. Region 813
      is capable of producing isolated C-class flares.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be at quiet to unsettled levels.
      The onset of a recurrent high speed coronal hole stream may result in
      active conditions on 09 October.