Re: Solar Activity Report for 9/9/05

  • space1weather
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2005
      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Doran"
      <narodaleahcim@a...> wrote:
      > We've had two sets of thunderstorms that have matched with the
      > elevated solar activity.
      >
      > First rain in 6 months plus.

      Well the weather pattern that had been around since Katrina went by
      ended yesterday. We now have humidity back. Now we need some welcome
      rains..Katrina gave us more in one day than almost all of August but
      we are still dry.

      David...808 blowing big time.....Oct-Nov 2003 Monster flare... plus
      many others stretched out over 7-12 days plus two responsible
      regions... 486 & ???484 or 488....

      March 1989 same thing big but stretched out ......June 1991 five X
      >10 but stretched out also....This time it's condensed...Pole
      magnetic values are LOW at this stage...that is the key to why this
      is happening.

      Weak poles ...stronger low latitude magnetic field...that equals
      cyclical impulses....magnetically complexed groups....Major
      flaring....

      Jim