    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 8:48 PM
      This is going to be an abbreviated report tonight, as I have to get up
      earlier than usual tomorrow. There isn't much happening anyway. the
      solar wind speed is in the mid-400's, and no geomagnetic activity
      worth mentioning has happened within the last few days. The sun was
      actually completely devoid of visible sunspots yesterday, although one
      sunspot region is peeking over the eastern limb of the solar disk
      today. A small coronal hole has rotated into view, and we could see
      some solar wind gusts from it by the end of the month. I'll give a
      full report tomorrow.