    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2005
      All remains quiet in the absence of active sunspot regions or coronal
      holes. There is a coronal hole that is just now rotating into view,
      and we could see some high speed solar wind gusts from along about the
      24th. I'm also still waiting to see if anything interesting rotates
      into view over the southeastern limb of the solar disk.

      Solar wind desnity : 3.8 protons/cc

      IMF Orientation : 0.2 nT North

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : B1

      Solar activity is expected to be at very low to low levels.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be at predominantly quiet to
      unsettled levels.