    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2005
      All remains quiet this evening, with no major flare activity and no
      coronal holes pointing our way. There was a nice sized bang just over
      the southeastern limb of the solar disk earlier yesterday, so it will
      be interesting to see what comes into view in the days ahead. There's
      not much to report this time around, so that'll do it for now.

      IMF Orientation : 1.1 nT South

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : B1

      Solar activity is expected to be very low to low. There is a chance
      for C-class flares from Region 742.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be mostly unsettled with a chance
      for active on 17 March due to a favorably positioned coronal hole.
      Predominantly unsettled is expected on 18 March, with a return to
      quiet to unsettled expected on 19 March.