Re: Re: bright thing?

  • XK SAZ
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005

      >http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/summary/gif/050304/slas_c3wlc_fd_20050304_1247.gif
      >> what is that bright thing to the right? It's been there for days...
      >
      >That's Venus.

      That's what I thought.

      Looks like there is a giant flare going on today.

      check out this picture album, great shots...
      http://photos.surfline.com/weather/HBwaterspout
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
        -
        > That's what I thought.
        >
        > Looks like there is a giant flare going on today.
        >
        > check out this picture album, great shots...
        > http://photos.surfline.com/weather/HBwaterspout

        Something lit off just over the southeastern limb, but it's not in
        full view yet. It'll be interesting over the next few days to see
        what swings into view. Great pictures! I don't know that I would've
        wanted to have been that close those waterspouts! :-O