Re: bright thing?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "XK SAZ" <swezlex1@y...> wrote:

      http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/summary/gif/050304/slas_c3wlc_fd_20050304_1247.gif
      > what is that bright thing to the right? It's been there for days...

      That's Venus.
    • XK SAZ
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005

        >http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/summary/gif/050304/slas_c3wlc_fd_20050304_1247.gif
        >> what is that bright thing to the right? It's been there for days...
        >
        >That's Venus.

        That's what I thought.

        Looks like there is a giant flare going on today.

        check out this picture album, great shots...
        http://photos.surfline.com/weather/HBwaterspout
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
          -
          > That's what I thought.
          >
          > Looks like there is a giant flare going on today.
          >
          > check out this picture album, great shots...
          > http://photos.surfline.com/weather/HBwaterspout

          Something lit off just over the southeastern limb, but it's not in
          full view yet. It'll be interesting over the next few days to see
          what swings into view. Great pictures! I don't know that I would've
          wanted to have been that close those waterspouts! :-O