bright thing?

  • XK SAZ
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
      http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/summary/gif/050304/slas_c3wlc_fd_20050304_1247.gif
      what is that bright thing to the right? It's been there for days...
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
        --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, "XK SAZ" <swezlex1@y...> wrote:

        http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/summary/gif/050304/slas_c3wlc_fd_20050304_1247.gif
        > what is that bright thing to the right? It's been there for days...

        That's Venus.
      • XK SAZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005

          >http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/summary/gif/050304/slas_c3wlc_fd_20050304_1247.gif
          >> what is that bright thing to the right? It's been there for days...
          >
          >That's Venus.

          That's what I thought.

          Looks like there is a giant flare going on today.

          check out this picture album, great shots...
          http://photos.surfline.com/weather/HBwaterspout
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
            -
            > That's what I thought.
            >
            > Looks like there is a giant flare going on today.
            >
            > check out this picture album, great shots...
            > http://photos.surfline.com/weather/HBwaterspout

            Something lit off just over the southeastern limb, but it's not in
            full view yet. It'll be interesting over the next few days to see
            what swings into view. Great pictures! I don't know that I would've
            wanted to have been that close those waterspouts! :-O