Re: Special Solar Activity statement - 11/7/04

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
      Aurora were photographed in Utah, so it was possible you could've seen
      it. Aurora were spotted as far south as NC, and some pretty darn good
      aurora in NC at that! That was the strongest geomagnetic storm I've
      seen in a long time. It was a good one!

      http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/gallery_01nov04.htm
    • mike@usinter.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2004
        I didn't have to see it to know. It was cloudy. It always is this
        time of year with an 'event' like that.