Re: Special Solar Activity statement - 11/7/04

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
      Will we see it in No. Cal? It seems to get cloudy here whenever
      there is a big event like this.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2004
        Aurora were photographed in Utah, so it was possible you could've seen
        it. Aurora were spotted as far south as NC, and some pretty darn good
        aurora in NC at that! That was the strongest geomagnetic storm I've
        seen in a long time. It was a good one!

        http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/gallery_01nov04.htm
      • mike@usinter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2004
          I didn't have to see it to know. It was cloudy. It always is this
          time of year with an 'event' like that.