Article on hockey stick is strawman

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
      http://www.techcentralstation.com/102704F.html

      This is yet another example of how the fascists are spinning science
      toward policies of mass genocide.

      What is truly disturbing to me is the 'bathtub' theory is explained
      neatly by Keeling Whorf's paper on tides, and we are no where near
      approached the change that is predicted by moon orbital patterns. For
      those who continue to ignore this issue at your peril:

      http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/070047197

      http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content-nw/full/97/8/3814/F1

      Now, how does this relate? Because CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSE.

      I will repeat it for the mass genocidal fascists supporters here, who
      have selective reading problems.

      CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSE.

      NONE of the so called scientists (there is certainly a statistics and
      model discussiong going on) are anywhere near educated enough in how
      global electrical properties drive cloud microphysics in the context
      of human activity.

      When the moon roiling patterns change, so do CONDUCTIVITY PATTERNS IN
      THE OCEANS. Gas exchange is your mechanism for conductivity variance,
      and the moon roils the oceans. So? Well, according to Keeling Whorf's
      paper, the LIA cycle is 1,900 years! The roiling pattern hasn't even
      started to come to a RISE!

      But what does CO2 from fossil fuels mean to gas exchange in the
      oceans? More to exchange, right? Well, look at what climate is
      showing us--warming BEFORE the bathtub.

      Energy and climate should be at the head of policies debated here,
      instead, the mass genocidal fascists have control of our media and
      institutions, and continue to spin falsely, on a living earth.
    • mike@usinter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
        This is a repost from a political debate bb--none of the fair readers
        here are that extreme as to support mass genocidal fascism with
        blinders, but where this was first posted . . . the blinders are
        thick.