    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      All is quiet for the time being, despite there being six numbered
      sunspot regions visible. If we did receive any sort of CME impact
      from the flares a few days ago, it didn't have any geomagnetic effect
      to speak of. Of the six sunspot regions visible, two of them, regions
      687 and 691, have the potential for producing a significant flare.
      That's about it for this time around.

      IMF Orientation : 2.7 nT North

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : B3

      Solar activity is expected to persist at low levels.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to mildly unsettled for
      the next 72 hours.