    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Well, I didn't think it was possible for conditions to get any more
      boring. I was wrong. The two small sunspot regions visible are close
      to rotating over the western limb, so look for the sunspot number to
      drop even lower if nothing comes around to take their place. There is
      a very small coronal hole that has rotated into an Earth-pointing
      position, so we might see some weak solar wind gusts on or about the
      7th. That's about it. *yawn*

      IMF Orientation : 2.2 nT South

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : A6

      Solar activity is expected to be very low to low.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be mostly quiet.