    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      Little has changed since my last report. If we did get any coronal
      hole solar wind gusts, there were very weak and had no effect.
      Sunspot region 675 was joined on the solar disk by sunspot region 676,
      but both are very small and no threat for significant flares.
      Barring something totally out of the ordinary, expect conditions to
      remain quiet for the next several days.

      IMF Orientation : 1.2 nT North

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : A6

      Solar Activity Forecast :
      Solar activity is expected to be very low.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to unsettled.