Re: More Chaba

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
      WOW!! The IR pictures are incredible. That is one symmetrical,
      beautiful storm. Well, obviously the destruction it can cause isn't
      beautiful, but you know what I mean. The winds are forecasted to be
      in the neighborhoood of 180 kt at landfall in southern Japan, on or
      about the 29th. 888 MB?! That's really, really amazing. I don't see
      much in the way of solar enhancement coming. Things should remain
      fairly quiet. See my report for more details.