Alex

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004
      http://www.wrel.com/modelmap.htm

      http://www.lightingstorm.com

      Looking at current traditional models and then at the strike
      activity, along with the idea that there was a bloom over the western
      shores of Central America . . . I am having difficulty picking this
      one. I will speculate at this point that it indeed heads between the
      Mississippi and Texas and landfalls as a Cat 1-3 and most likely is a
      threat to the Mississippi delta, where there already has been a very
      strong rain pattern there that enough time has occurred for it to
      impact the microbial biosphere out to the GOM and hence impact
      conductivities there. Already there has been a number of strikes that
      would appear to be associated with the storm just south of
      Mississippi.

      The shifting later tropical storm season is starting to make its run,
      and I will bring it to fair readers given the new technologies to
      track and understand how a living earth is predominately about
      impedances and modulated cloud behaviors.