Two West Pac storms over ocean already 'tilled' by previous storms

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2004
      http://www.cira.colostate.edu/ramm/rmsdsol/tropical.html

      If you go to the West Pac part of this link there is a sat shot of
      TWO tropical storms together. This is yet another good example of how
      climate can only be described in an electro mechanical manner. No
      other manner would describe the paths of the two storms--which is
      along the warmer, conductive waters. These two storms follow earlier
      storms, where the stirring of the previous storms causes nutrients to
      be upwelled for biological activity, and hence increases in
      conductivity.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2004
        But if the prevailing winds and jet streams were the same as earlier,
        couldn't that also account for the similar storm tracks?
      • mike@usinter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2004
          I am asked how can the tracks of a hurricane over history be an
          example of a living earth.

          The better question is to ask why are Boyle's law vectors similar to
          static field vectors?

          For instance, air moves from high pressures to low. But in so
          moving, the winds cause the place before it to become low pressure.
          Since this movement occurs on the surface of a sphere, these
          movements appear as periodic waves. And because of viscosity, these
          movements are not solvable. But more importantly, because these
          movements, by and for themselves and Boyle's, they cannot be
          controlled. This becomes EXTREMELY important as far as gaia is
          concerned. That is, you cannot have life without a feedback that you
          control.

          Well, not only does a high pressure flow to a low, but like charges
          repel and opposites attract one another. And since the dielectric of
          water is about 80 times that of air, all it takes to create a
          coupling between air pressure and static fields is the fact that
          fair area, high pressure regions generally lack water in the form of
          clouds in the air. That means that DC fields will not well exist in
          cloudy, convective regions while at the same time in fair weather
          they would, and that further means that with the movement of clouds,
          you have the movement of electrical patterns.

          This is not a point to be taken lightly, because unlike Boyle's laws
          finding great limitation in viscosity, static fields can be
          modulated locally with fixed features, and hence the macrobiosphere
          can modulate and feedback on to that location living earth
          conditions. Further, globally it can solve the problem of the earth
          EMF and the whisking of the atmosphere by the solar wind, which too
          is a complex and chaotic – a dynamic problem that can only be solved
          with ever changing and refined models – which is what gaia was as to
          cloud parasols and nucleotides. It was a model based on a massively
          parallel super computer like set up, global in reach and toward
          solving the problem of the earth EMF, which modernly Einstein called
          the most difficult problem in `physics'. I would simply say it is a
          problem which will never by solved like we think of in algebra, but
          it IS solved, by a living earth. And it is a problem that the
          fascists want, desperately, to UN-solve, because they think it
          hampers their profits or their economies. It is a fine example of
          the calculation powers winning over the human mind, much like
          Kasporov has been defeated by Big Blue.

          Me? I am a Big Blue programmer. I know all the machine's weaknesses
          and strengths and would be able to play the machine as long as there
          as a game. Sadly, one of the things that a living earth modulates is
          the fact that the sun grows more luminous. That was Carl Sagan's
          thing, you know, asking why we were not an ice block 5 billion years
          ago, nor like a gas ball now. Some would think it is luck, like
          falling between Venus and Mars, but I know these things are not by
          chance over many transactions and many changes. There is a law of
          large numbers to consider, plus the fact that Venus somehow has
          avoided its atmosphere getting whisked away like what has occurrd on
          Mars.

          Indeed, with ambient winds will eventually always will there be the
          electrical state that you need to modulate, which the earth does and
          has modulated, to its liking.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2004
            > Some would think it is luck, like
            > falling between Venus and Mars, but I know these things are not by
            > chance over many transactions and many changes. There is a law of
            > large numbers to consider, plus the fact that Venus somehow has
            > avoided its atmosphere getting whisked away like what has occurrd on
            > Mars.

            You raise a very interesting point. If Venus does have a magnetic
            field, it is a very weak one that has so far escaped detection. It
            does have what is known as an induced magnetosphere, which is caused
            by direct interaction of the solar wind with Venus' ionosphere. That
            doesn't happen here on Earth, because out magnetic field protects us.

            No seismic data is available for Venus, so we really don't know what
            Venus' core is like, although density data for Venus derived from
            spacecraft observations suggest that Venus' core is probably similar
            in size to Earth's. However, it must be different in some way,
            because there is no magnetic field being generated. Perhaps Venus'
            core has become completely solid, or maybe completely liquid. Earth,
            of course, has a liquid outer and solid inner core.

            Even though Venus doesn't have an Earth-like plate tectonic system, it
            does have numerous volcanoes, which replenish Venus' atmosphere fast
            enough to compensate for the erosive effects of the solar wind. By
            some estimates, Venus maye have over 100,000 active volcanoes. That's
            the big difference between Venus and Mars. Venus has active volcanoes
            to replenish the atmosphere. Mars doesn't.

            With all of the active volcanoes blowing out gas, Venus' astmosphere
            became denser. Life might have been able to process out some of the
            CO2 out of Venus' atmosphere, but life on Venus probably didn't get a
            chance to start before it was too late and too hot.