Re: Solar Activity Report for 6/26/04

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2004
      http://www.lightningstorm.com/

      On Friday 60 K strike event with rising SOI, MJO shift, blob of
      convection off African coast that corresponded to your report of the
      solar activity which rotated away.

      It's going to be fun the next few days.

      Again, the intereresting bio electrical cloud feature here is how the
      intense convection in these shots over the EPac along the coast of
      Central America:

      http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/pacificglobalsatell
      ite_large.html

      http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/centralamericasatel
      lite_large.html

      match the algae bloom here:

      http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/natural_hazards_v2.php
      3?img_id=12170

      ----------

      http://www.techcentralstation.com/062404I.html

      This is Soon from the Soon Baliumas team that writes right wing
      propaganda for fossil fuel industry based on sun theory. Of course,
      if you read their own papers, they themselves don't have a clue how
      the earth takes the solar energies.

      I find this article interesting in talking about a flame and Boyle's
      experiments in a vacuum, because without the atmosphere, of course,
      there is no flames, and no metabolism to a living earth. He's lead in
      is correct but then his spin is garbage. Just as bad as the GHG
      warmer's, and the blunder's like the GHG warming to water vapor to
      cloud coupling without realizing something electrical is going on. ---