    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
      Sunspot region 634 has rotated out of view, and 635 will very soon be
      doing so. With no new sunspot regions coming over the eastern limb of
      the solar disk, look for the sunspot number to be dropping soon.
      Region 635 still might get off a parting shot in the form of an
      M-class flare before it disappears from view. A coronal hole is now
      in an Earth-pointing position, and we should begin to see the high
      speed solar wind gusts from it in two or three days.

      IMF Orientation : 1.5 nT North

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : B3

      Solar activity is expected to be low on 27 June, and decrease to very
      low levels on 28 June as Region 635 passes behind the west limb.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to unsettled, with
      periods of active conditions possible for the next three days as a
      coronal hole high speed solar wind stream moves into geoeffective
      position.

    • mike@usinter.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2004
        http://www.lightningstorm.com/

        On Friday 60 K strike event with rising SOI, MJO shift, blob of
        convection off African coast that corresponded to your report of the
        solar activity which rotated away.

        It's going to be fun the next few days.

        Again, the intereresting bio electrical cloud feature here is how the
        intense convection in these shots over the EPac along the coast of
        Central America:

        http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/pacificglobalsatell
        ite_large.html

        http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/satelliteworld/centralamericasatel
        lite_large.html

        match the algae bloom here:

        http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/natural_hazards_v2.php
        3?img_id=12170

        ----------

        http://www.techcentralstation.com/062404I.html

        This is Soon from the Soon Baliumas team that writes right wing
        propaganda for fossil fuel industry based on sun theory. Of course,
        if you read their own papers, they themselves don't have a clue how
        the earth takes the solar energies.

        I find this article interesting in talking about a flame and Boyle's
        experiments in a vacuum, because without the atmosphere, of course,
        there is no flames, and no metabolism to a living earth. He's lead in
        is correct but then his spin is garbage. Just as bad as the GHG
        warmer's, and the blunder's like the GHG warming to water vapor to
        cloud coupling without realizing something electrical is going on. ---