Re: Hurricanes help the ocean bloom

  • mike@usinter.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2004
      What's interesting about that site is like Dave and I have been
      posting with his focus on the sun and my focus on the earth, and
      hence looking at an interaction between the two celestial bodies from
      a different perspective. A perspective that is fundimentally about
      thermodynamics--from an electrical and biological view.

      Even the topic of hydrates has not been seen by the research
      communicty as electrical (gas exchange and direct current
      resistances) and macro biological . . . and the hydrate role in both
      aspects are probably one of the most fundimental in abiogenesis.
      This, I suppose, has further focused our group and made it what it
      is, realtime cutting edge science that has universiality in its
      themes and cross topics.

      --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, Steve Dodd <steved@l...>
      wrote:
      > On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 11:24:40PM -0000, mike@u... wrote:
      >
      > > In a sense all greatness extends from the visions upon giant's
      > > shoulders. It is hardly insulting to me if we were giants in our
      day.

      > This is true.. I guess there's a difference between wanting
      > ackowledgement as "egoboo", and just wanting to be kept in the loop
      > about future developments..
      >
      > BTW, have you ever seen the Organelle website? It's intriguing - the
      > language can be a little dense in a places, but definitely worth
      making
      > an effort over IMHO:
      >
      > Organelle
      > <http://www.organelle.org/>
      >
      > --
      > Home+FOAF: http://www.loth.org.uk/ * PGP: 201A57B6 * Original
      portions
      > © 2004 Steve Dodd * "I'm not falling apart, I'm coming
      together." *
      > Appreciated this message? - http://www.loth.org.uk/tipjar/ *
      PNAMBC *