Re: Hurricanes help the ocean bloom

  • Steve Dodd
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2004
      On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 11:24:40PM -0000, mike@... wrote:

      > In a sense all greatness extends from the visions upon giant's
      > shoulders. It is hardly insulting to me if we were giants in our day.

      This is true.. I guess there's a difference between wanting
      ackowledgement as "egoboo", and just wanting to be kept in the loop
      about future developments..

      BTW, have you ever seen the Organelle website? It's intriguing - the
      language can be a little dense in a places, but definitely worth making
      an effort over IMHO:

      Organelle
      <http://www.organelle.org/>

      --
      Home+FOAF: http://www.loth.org.uk/ * PGP: 201A57B6 * Original portions
      © 2004 Steve Dodd * "I'm not falling apart, I'm coming together." *

      "We take the very best of what people do, synthesise it down, make it
      learnable and share it with each other - and that is what the real
      future of what NLP will be and its gonna stay that way!"
      -- Richard Bandler
    • mike@usinter.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2004
        What's interesting about that site is like Dave and I have been
        posting with his focus on the sun and my focus on the earth, and
        hence looking at an interaction between the two celestial bodies from
        a different perspective. A perspective that is fundimentally about
        thermodynamics--from an electrical and biological view.

        Even the topic of hydrates has not been seen by the research
        communicty as electrical (gas exchange and direct current
        resistances) and macro biological . . . and the hydrate role in both
        aspects are probably one of the most fundimental in abiogenesis.
        This, I suppose, has further focused our group and made it what it
        is, realtime cutting edge science that has universiality in its
        themes and cross topics.

        --- In methanehydrateclub@yahoogroups.com, Steve Dodd <steved@l...>