    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      The CME from the long-duration flare of a few days ago is due here
      just about any time, but so far, there hasn't been any evidence of
      it's passing. There did appear to be a faint halo component to the
      CME, so I would thing we would see some sort of effect from it. Time
      will tell, however. That's about the only thing worth mentioning for
      the time being. The solar disk is almost devoid of sunspots, and
      there are no major coronal holes visible.

      IMF Orientation : 0.3 nT North

      GOES-12 Background X-ray Flux level : A4

      Solar Activity Forecast :
      Solar activity is expected to remain very low.

      Geomagnetic activity forecast :
      The geomagnetic field is expected to remain at quiet to unsettled
      levels through 13 June. There is a slight chance for an isolated
      period of active levels on 11 June due to a possible solar sector
      boundary crossing.