Re: 30,000 litres of radioactive water poured into the Rhine river!!!

  • XK SAZ
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2004
      My mother died of cancer, pretty young 51 yrs old. She was a doctor
      too. An x-ray machine didn't occur to me until you mentioned it.
      Too bad radiation is invisible. We need built in geiger counter
      sensors. It seems we should evolve that among other modern poison
      detectors. We probably evolved the ability to sense hot and cold so as
      not to get burned or frozen... Eyes so we don't bump into things.
      When is the next step.