Greg Bear and solar flare??

  • XK SAZ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 2:39 PM
      I just finished reading Legacy too. That storm
      description was one of the best parts of the
      book. :)
      Too bad about chlorophyll.
      Did you read his Blood Music book? That's my favorite.

      Is that 2 solar flares that I am seeing on either
      side of the sun? The one on the left looks huge.
      WHat are they measured in, distance?
      I've been on vacation and haven't been keeping up
      with the weather. Has there been any other huge
      flares... oh I see there was an M2. YAY.

      >Message: 2
      > Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:53:18 +0100
      > From: Steve Dodd <steved@...>
      >Subject: Living Storms
      >
      >I'm currently re-reading Greg Bear's science-fiction novel "Legacy", and
      >I'm realising how relevant it is to the Gaia hypothesis. There's also a
      >wonderful description of "living storm"..
      >
      >--
      >Home+FOAF: http://www.loth.org.uk/ * PGP: 201A57B6 * Original portions
      >© 2004 Steve Dodd * "I'm not falling apart, I'm coming together." *
      >Appreciated this message? - http://www.loth.org.uk/tipjar/ * TINC *
      >
      >"Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the
      >people who have to wait for them?"

      http://swezlex.com
      aim: wallrall