Living Storms

  • Steve Dodd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004
      I'm currently re-reading Greg Bear's science-fiction novel "Legacy", and
      I'm realising how relevant it is to the Gaia hypothesis. There's also a
      wonderful description of "living storm"..

      --
      Home+FOAF: http://www.loth.org.uk/ * PGP: 201A57B6 * Original portions
      © 2004 Steve Dodd * "I'm not falling apart, I'm coming together." *

      "Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the
      people who have to wait for them?"